Saint Mark, 1883 (designed 1873)

Designed by Edward Burne Jones, glass painted by Thomas G. Bowman, manufactured by Morris & Co. 

Stained, painted, and colored glass with lead, iron tie bars, and copper ties (in wood frame)

57 15/16 x 25 3/16 x 1 in.

Bequeathed by J. R. Holliday

© Birmingham Museums Trust

Courtesy American Federation of Arts



Pin It